A very happy Mother’s Day to you all!!
This month, I will be holding a bespoke Moisturiser Workshop. Date – Friday 18th March 2016 at 10:30am. Location – Grange Pub, Warwick Road, London W5 3XH.
• Allow Two hours – Relaxed workshop designed to discuss the many benefits of natural moisturisers.
• Experience – Workshop is for beginners to make a useful natural moisturiser to be used regularly.
• Refreshments – Please bring more money to cover tea, coffee or other beverage / snack required.
• “Me” Time – Something memorable & uplifting for yourself that you can use practically.
• Products – There will opportunity to purchase natural products made by Yewande.
• Meet friends – Great company, fun, really enjoyable interactive workshop.
• All welcome – Please let me know if you would like to attend.
• Price – Costs only £15.00 per person.
Free: Samples, testers or order form provided on request, please call.
Money Off Any Refills: I strive to recycle, reuse & reduce!
What’s New: Lime, Spanish Sage & Red Mandarin Spray – 10ml. Please ask for more details.
Hay Fever Help Oil: Start using each day 3 months before your Hay Fever Season.
Wholesale: Large wholesale orders available with discount – free gift included!
Connect on LinkedIn: http://uk.linkedin.com/in/yewanderolph
Where to buy my Natural Products:
The website – http://www.naturalfragrancecompany.co.uk/
“Love HandMade” Shop, 1 Northfields Avenue, West Ealing, London W13 9QP.
Stock my Avocado Lip Butter & Hand Crafted Fragrance Air Sprays
W7Emporium, Hanwell – Please sample my Natural Fragrance Air Sprays www.w7emporium.co.uk/
W7Emporium, 60 Boston Rd, London W7 3TR. Hand Crafted Fragrance Air Spray.
Please sample testers & order from myself – http://www.naturalfragrancecompany.co.uk/
Winner of free Monthly Prize Draw: February 2016 free prize draw winner has been notified.
Markets in March 2016 – Please come & try Yewande’s Excellent Natural Solutions!
• Saturday 05 March 2016; 1:00pm – 5:00pm: Fox Mothers Day Market, Green Lane, Hanwell, London W7 2PJ (Fola to help)
• Saturday 05 March 2016; 10:00am – 2:00pm: Northwood Craft Market; Methodist Church Hall, Oaklands Gate, HA6 3AA – NorthwoodCraftMarket.co.uk
• Saturday 12 March 2016; 1:00pm – 4:00pm: The Grange Pub Garden Party, Grange Pub, Warwick Road, London W5 3XH
• Saturday 19 March 2016; 9:00am – 2:00pm: Easter Fair, Salvation Army, Leeland Road, London W13 9HH
• Sunday 20 March 2016; 10:00am – 3:00pm: Duckpond Artisan Market, Craft & Vintage Market, Great Barn, Bury Street, Ruislip HA4 7Q
Testimonials from satisfied customers:
I enjoyed the scent making workshop with Yewande very much & liked the perfume I made. I have been using the perfume regularly as I really like the smell, which has lasted well, unlike some scents that deteriorate quickly.
I absolutely love the lavender spray Yewande makes. It is just really relaxing. Basically lovely, calm, relaxing smell to have in the place. I love it!!
Jill, West London